Book: Conquer Your Fear of Water
Paperback or E-book
To learn to swim, you must overcome fear first. Overcoming fear is learning to swim, for adults. It starts and finishes with making comfort your top priority. Healing fear is not frightening. This book is changing the swim instruction industry.
- Author and Miracle Swimming founder Melon Dash’s work has been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, NBC’s Today Show, NPR, Athletic Business, Psychology Today, CNN’s Headline News, Real Simple, Elle, San Francisco Chronicle, Tampa Bay Times, Sarasota Herald Tribune, Aquatics International, and dozens more.
DVD: The Miracle
Watch two introductory classes of fearful adult swimmers, unrehearsed, learning from scratch. See the presentation of the 5 Circles System and the demonstration of Miracle Swimming’s teaching and results. Adults overcome their fear in water.
- See the presentation of the 5 Circles System
- Demonstration of Miracle Swimming’s teaching and results.
- Watch and listen to adults overcoming their fear.
- 47 minutes. Plays in all regions. Released in 2000.
Podcast: The Learn to Swim
Show, 13 Episodes
Thirteen episodes of 48 minutes each, covering a wide array of topics essential to learning to swim for adults who are fearful in water, shallow or deep. Practical, inspiring content. Learn why Miracle Swimming is the Adult Learn-to-Swim leader.
- Practical, inspiring content.
- Learn why Miracle Swimming works every single time.