“How to Be 100% Successful Teaching Afraid Students”
1. Instructor's Full Name
2. Instructor's Full Address
3. Email Address
4. Your Swim School (or organization) Name and Address:
5. Swim School Telephone:
6. Your cell phone (in case we can't reach you another way):
7. For which training are you registering?
Please Select One---->Online + 6-DayOnline +11-Day
8. What are the dates of the training?
9. Where is the training located?
10. What do you hope to gain from the training?
11. Your experience teaching swimming (or other topics) (# years for both):
12. Your experience teaching swimming to adults (# years):
13. Current certifications (WSI, CPR, etc.):
14. What is your goal for (teaching) adult students who are afraid in water?
15. What would you like to add to your knowledge about teaching afraid adults?
16. Is there anything missing, in your opinion, from the training you received to teach people who are afraid?
17. What's the main thing you've learned about working with afraid adults to date?
18. What percentage of your clientele is adults?
19. What percentage of your clientele is afraid students?
20. What percentage of your clientele would you LIKE TO BE adults?
21. What percentage of your clientele would you LIKE TO BE afraid?
22. What is the depth range of the pool you teach adults in?
23. What is the temperature of the pool you teach adults in?
24. How did you hear about this training? Please be as specific as you can.
25. Once you're licensed, you or your school will determine the price of the Miracle Swimming classes that you teach. Are you comfortable with this?
The Training continues with monthly teleconferences or Skype conferences for 4 months after the your 6- or 11-day training. Requirements for being licensed are:
• Commitment to the Miracle Swimming course content
• Timely payment of all fees
• Sending your class feedback forms to 21st Century Swimming Lessons, Inc. (the non-profit swim school that took the place of Miracle Swimming Institute and which delivers the training) after each class, for discussion with you
• Positive class feedback
• Successful completion of online and hands-on training
• Agreeing to, and signing the Licensing Agreement
• Ongoing participation in teleconferences and interaction with “21st” to refresh and update your training
The method and materials in this training constitute a paradigm shift in teaching. They may be conveyed only to other instructors within your employ at your swim school. However, these instructors will not be Miracle Swimming licensed instructors. It is understood that the instructor training course materials are proprietary. They may not be duplicated in any form. Concepts from the training may be taught to your staff for the purposes of restricted use by instructors at your swim school: your staff may not be considered to be qualified to teach Miracle Swimming. All names of such instructors shall be sent by you to 21st Century Swimming Lessons, Inc. in order for “21st” to maintain a list of who has this proprietary information.
Do you agree to this, and to maintain the proprietary nature of the Miracle Swimming teaching?
INTEGRITY OF TEACHING SYSTEM
The teaching is currently understood to be intact and complete. It shall not be changed in any way except by proper protocol with “21st.” If a change you submit is deemed helpful by “21st” and the body of licensed instructors, the subsequent inclusion of any changes shall be made by all licensed instructors to ensure that the same information is taught in all locations (worldwide) for the sake of consistency and quality control.
Do you agree to this?
I WILL TEACH MIRACLE SWIMMING CLASSES TO ADULTS IN MY COMMUNITY UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF MY HANDS-ON TRAINING.
I am responsible for all my experiences.
Yes No I don't know
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR TRAINING FEE BACK
We guarantee that our training program will significantly increase the effectiveness of your instruction for adults who are afraid in water. If you follow our system, teach a Miracle Swimming class, and do not attain satisfactory results, you may request and receive a full refund of your training fee. Request must be made within 4 weeks of the end of the 6- or 11-day training course.
Enter the code above. Upper/lower case doesn't matter.
Once your application is accepted, you will be sent a link to the training registration page for payment. The keys to the training will be sent to you upon payment (or on the next business day).
© Miracle Swimming Institute.